This is the first ever Youth Parliament in the history of Pakistan founded by
Mr. Muhammad Rizwan Jaffar on 14 August 2005.
It has a grand youth volunteers’ membership network across Pakistan
which involves young people of different background, religion, language and race
in different healthy and meaningful activities and programs of every level for the personality and
It has a wide range of provincial organizational Youth network in Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK,
Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir and also has international youth representatives
and organizational network in different countries of the world.
Youth Parliament has achieved the title of “The first and the largest Youth Platform of Pakistan”
and set a record of conducting more than 1000 programs, events, activities, social campaigns and TV shows
which none organization has done so far.
Youth has got not only their recognition but also found a platform to launch activities for ensuring
rights of youth. A way to youth empowerment has been provided through youth engagement.
Youth Parliament has:
- More than 10,000 youth official members working on different projects.
- A strong organizational Youth network in 60 Cities of Pakistan.
- 30 projects on which Youth Parliament members/activists are working at a time focusing
on United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- 12 Annual regular events organized in different cities of Pakistan for social and human development.
- Collaborations with different national & International NGOs, Government Departments/ Authorities,
Education Institutions, Media Houses & Corporate Sector.
- Achieved National Volunteer Award 2008.
- Achieved Sindh Volunteer Award 2009.
- Participated in lot of International Events/Conference around the world.
- Organized, created and participated in a lot of national Youth events, TV shows, campaigns
and projects since 2005.
- Set a record of keeping more than one lac youths engaged directly and physically with them since 2005.
- Given a strong platform to thousands of females who have raised their voice for their rights.
- Thousands of eminent Politicians, Bureaucrats, Artists, Thinkers, Social Activists, Media Persons,
Intellectuals, Policy makers, Lawyers, Educationists, Business tycoons and Youth Activists who
have chosen Youth Parliament as the changing catalyst.
- Launched Pakistan’s first biggest social movement under the name of “JADEED PAKISTAN TEHREEK” .
Main Objectives are:
- Platform of youth from different backgrounds.
- Engaging youth for nation building.
- Nursery of creating leaders/politicians.
- Bridge between youth & government/official authorities.
- Inspiring the youth to discover & explore their potentials to become distinguished individuals among others.
- Utilize their spare time in construction work & finding solutions for several issues like unemployment, poverty, corruption, etc.
- Bringing various cultures and religions at one platform and have a dialogue to create harmony and peace among them.
- Focusing on freedom of expression, where you can expose yourselves, share your views, experiences and enrich ideas on national and international level.
- A place which flourishes creativity, leadership qualities, achievement, evolving out energy from each other.
- Let’s probe the issues & provide the best solutions to higher government authorities.
- Let you dare to dream and see those dreams comes true.
- Let’s act as catalysts to change – passion, to excel and empowering ourselves.
RULES – WE MUST:
- We will advocate decency, healthy interaction, lively debates, gender friendliness, tolerance, awareness.
- Fueling the desire, quest for excellence. We will share our innovative ideas, our hopes dreams, wishes and positive energy.
- We will wake up every day hoping to find out what we have been searching for.
- We will not misuse our rights of membership.
- We will attend meetings whenever being called and report our progress, because we believe “Success comes to those who take first step” thins, you can make a difference.
- Age limit: 14 to 35 years, Appreciate Age: 16 to 29 years.
- Official Dress code:
For Boys: Shirt – White, Pant – Black, Coat – Black, Tie – Blue.
For Girls: Shirt – White, Pant – White/Black, Coat – Black, Dupatta – Blue.